Stanley Cooper Sr. Chapter #251 - Trout Unlimited
At home in the beautiful rolling valley of Northeastern, Pennsylvania, the Stanley Cooper Sr. Chapter encompasses the Greater Wilkes-Barre Area. Drawing in more than 200 members, the chapter meets at VFW Anthracite Post 283, 757 Wyoming Ave. in Kingston at 7:30pm the second Tuesday of the month September through May; no meetings are scheduled during June, July or August.
Subscribe to SCTU eBulletin and email updates
|Join eBulletin and Updates|
Good afternoon TIC Participants!
This is a friendly reminder about PA’s First TIC Summit, July 18, 2019!!
TIC Summit Details below – (NOTE – PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED – REGISTRATION DEADLINE = 4p.m. JUNE 30, 2019)
Calling all TIC teachers and partners in Pennsylvania! The PA Fish and Boat Commission, PA Council of Trout Unlimited, and partners are excited to announce the FIRST EVER Pennsylvania Trout in the Classroom (PA TIC) Summit. The goal of the PA TIC Summit is not only to provide an opportunity for TIC teachers and program partners to share what they are doing with TIC, but to also provide several opportunities for networking and building upon programs you are currently implementing. Discover water-education resources with exhibitors from across the state, explore new ways to enrich your program in six concurrent sessions, and enjoy a special keynote presentation from Trout Unlimited President and CEO Chris Wood! You won't want to miss this exciting day of professional development and hands-on immersion in TIC! For complete schedule, session descriptions, and registration instructions, please visit:
https://patroutintheclassroom.org/. Register for $35 by June 30 @ 4 PM (lunch included). Act 48 credits available.
ATTACHED – TIC Summit Flyers
WHEN – July 18, 2019 –
Check-in – 7:30a.m. – 9a.m.
WHERE – PA Department of Education PaTTAN Building, 6340 Flank Drive, Harrisburg, PA 17112
- July 17, 2019 6p.m. – 8p.m.– There will be an informal, networking dinner held at the PaTTAN Building on the evening of July 17th. There is no extra cost to attend. PLEASE indicate on your TIC summit registration if you will be attending the July 17, 2019 dinner.
- Displays – There is limited space for displays. If you would like to share a unique project or lesson as a small table-top display,PLEASE indicate on your TIC summit registration that you would be interested in bringing a display if space is available. Those who have been approved for a display will be contacted prior to the summit.
- Hotel Information- PFBC worked with the local Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg, NE, to block off rooms for those who wish to stay overnight for the TIC Summit. The locked in rate is $113.00 for arrival on July 17th and departure on July 18th. Reservations must be made by June 17, 2019 to secure this rate.
Holiday Inn Express Harrisburg NE
7744 Linglestown Road Harrisburg PA 17112
Phone: 717.540.8400 Fax: 717.540.5553
HOW TO REGISTER – Register and send check by 4p.m. June 30, 2019
- Use this link to register for the summit –https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/M6GLBVF
- Send a $35.00 check, Payable to “PA Council of Trout Unlimited” – State on check – TIC Summit
- Address to send it to –
- PA Trout
Attn – Ashley Wilmont – TIC Summit registration
P.O. Box 5148
Bellefonte, PA 16823
Thank you and see you there!
The TIC Team